CUTN Recruitment 2021:
Central University of Tamilnadu (CUTN), Thiruvarur is going to recruit candidates through interview to fulfil the vacancies. They are released CUTN recruitment notification on 31.05.2021. The University expects application from eligibility candidates to fill up the post of JRF/ Project Fellow. CUTN recruitment 2021 notification and application form are obtainable at www.cutn.ac.in. Applicants who are searching for Tamilnadu jobs can apply for this Central University jobs. Capable persons should submit the application form for this current job openings via email ([email protected])/ post on or before 15.06.2021.
Candidates who had completed M.Sc./ M.Phil./ M.Tech Degree in relevant discipline may apply for this Central University vacancies to start & developer your career. Interested candidates are advised to read the CUTN recruitment 2021 notification. Central University will call the shortlisted candidates to attend interview process. Tenure is 36 months. Candidates need to make their own arrangement to attend the interview. Selected candidates will be appointed at CUTN. Applicants should submit the detailed biodata along with documents. Above discussed information are taken from notification of CUTN non-teaching recruitment.
Central University of Tamil Nadu shortly CUTN was founded by Government of India, through an Act of Parliament in 2009. It has been providing education since 2009. The college campus is located in Thiruvarur until now. Presently, the campus is situated around area of 500 acres. Presently, 1000 students are studying in the college. The college provide courses such as Integrated M.Sc., Post-Graduate and Doctoral Programmes.
Details of CUTN Thiruvarur Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Central University of Tamilnadu (CUTN)|
|Job Name||JRF/ Project Fellow|
|Job Location||Thiruvarur (Tamilnadu)|
|Notification Released Date||31.05.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||15.06.2021|
Eligibility Criteria for CUTN JRF Vacancy 2021
- Applicants must have possessed M.Sc./ M.Phil./ M.Tech in relevant discipline from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for more details.
- Refer notification for age limit.
- CUTN will select candidates by conducting Interview.
- Submit the filled application form through Email/ by Post.
- Mail.Id: [email protected]
- Address: Dr. K. Sethuraman (Principal Investigator), Associate Professor, Department of Material Science, School of Technology, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur – 610 005, Tamil Nadu, INDIA.
Steps to Apply for CUTN Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website cutn.ac.in.
- Click on Careers, find & click Advertisement for the position of Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow in the Department of Material Science.
- Notification will open, read it & check eligibility.
- Back to career page and download the Application Form.
- Fill the application form with utmost care.
- Send the filled application form through prescribed mode.
|PPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website
|Buy Books Online||Click Here upto 35% off|
|Register For Job Alert||Click Here|
|Whatsapp Telegram Group||WhatsApp || Telegram|
|Social Media Group||FaceBook |||