HPCL Recruitment 2021 – Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Chartered Accountant There are 25 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who completed their CA/Engineering Graduation can apply for this posts from 03 March 2021 to 31 March 2021. The selection process will be based on the performance in Group Task, Personal interview etc. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited: HPCL is an Indian oil and natural gas company with its headquarters at Mumbai in Maharashtra. It was incorporated in 1974 after the takeover and merger of erstwhile Esso Standard and Lube India Limited by the Esso Act 1974. HPCL operates two major refineries producing a wide variety of petroleum fuels and specialities, one in Mumbai (West Coast) of 7.5 million metric tonnes per annum (MMTPA) capacity and the other in Visakhapatnam, (East Coast) with a capacity of 8.3 MMTPA. It also owns and operates the largest lubricant refinery in India producing lube base oils of international standards
HPCL Recruitment 2021 Details:
HPCL Recruitment 2021 for Chartered Accountant:
|Job Role||Chartered Accountant|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||03 March 2021|
|Last Date||31 March 2021|
- Candidate should be a Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) with at least 50% marks.
- Candidates applying for the post should be in possession of CA professional qualification completed in all respect at the time of applying for the post including completion of mandatory Articleship Training required for award of CA qualification.
- Candidates would also be required to produce Certificate of Membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- For General – 27 years.
Upper age is relexable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- For PWD – up to 10 years
- SC – 03 Posts
- ST – 04 Posts
- OBCNC – 05 Posts
- EWS – 02 Posts
- UR – 11 Posts
HPCL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process may comprise of various shortlisting tools like shortlisting basis CA Marks, Group Task, Personal Interview etc. The shortlist will be prepared category-wise based on CA marks (aggregate of both the Groups) as per details submitted by the candidates in the online application.
- Candidates shortlisted in above stage (based on CA marks) in order of merit & predetermined ratio will be advised to upload all the supporting documents claiming for the candidature for further consideration in selection process.
- Basis scrutiny of the application, uploaded documents and category-wise merit list prepared, eligible candidate will be called for Group Task & Personal Interview.
- Candidates must secure minimum qualifying marks in each of the stages i.e Group Task and Personal Interview to be considered for further selection process.
- A category wise merit list of qualified candidates would be drawn from the entire qualified candidates basis CA score (weightage 50%) and performance in Group Task (weightage 15%) and Personal Interview (weightage 35%). Final Shortlisting & Selection would be as per the vacancies available category wise.
- UR, OBCNC and EWS candidates: Rs. 1180/- + payment gateway charges if any (Application fee of ₹1000/- + [email protected]% i.e. ₹180/- + payment gateway charges if applicable)
- No fee for SC/ST/PWBD
How to Apply HPCL Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at official website from 03 March 2021 to 31 March 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here