Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Income Tax Department is looking for suitable candidates to fill up the post of Joint Commissioner (Group ‘A’ Gazetted). Applications are invited in prescribed proforma from willing and eligible candidates. Income Tax is going to hire candidates on deputation basis. Government officers who hold analogous post are eligible to apply for this Income Tax vacancy 2021. Central Government job seekers can use this opportunity. Before submitting the Income Tax Department recruitment 2021 application form, candidates need to read the job advertisement. Eligible officers are instructed to submit the application form through proper channel within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News.
Income Tax recruitment 2021 notification has been released on 03.03.2021 @ www.incometaxindia.gov.in. Application should be in prescribed format. Aspirants need to attain the prescribed age limit. Candidates who searching for Maharashtra jobs may apply for Income Tax vacancy 2021. Interested candidates can submit the filled proforma along with Cadre Clearance, Vigilance Clearance, Integrity certificates, Agreed List Status, History of Posting, Certified copies of ACRs for the last five years. Candidates must have minimum 10 years’ experience in relevant field to apply for Income Tax jobs. Selected candidates will be appointed in the Office of the Competent Authority and Administrator (SAFEMA & NDPSA), Mumba
Details of Income Tax Department Jobs 2021
|Organization Name||Income Tax Department|
|Advertisement No.||F. No. A-12026/ 13/ 2020 – CA Cell|
|Job Name||Joint Commissioner (JC)|
|Job Location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
|Salary||Rs. 15600 to Rs. 39100|
|Notification Released Date||03.03.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||With 60 days from the date of Employment News|
Eligibility Criteria for Income Tax Joint Commissioner Vacancy 2021
Educational Qualification for Income Tax Jobs
- Applicants should hold analogous posts.
- Check advertisement for more information.
- Maximum Age: Not exceed 56 years.
- Refer notification for more details.
- Selection may be based on Test/ Interview.
- Applicants should submit the application form through proper channel.
- Check out address details in vacancy circular.
Steps to Apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website incometaxindia.gov.in.
- Find & click Vacancy Circular for the post of Joint Commissioner in the O/o Competent Authority (SAFEMA & NDPSA), Mumbai in Recruitment.
- Notification will open, read it & check eligibility.
- Download the Biodata format.
- Fill the form with utmost care.
- Submit the form at prescribed address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|