IIM Faculty Recruitment 2020 notification announced by the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Gujarat – Research Associate Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply within 21st March 2021
Date Posted: 09th March 2021
IIM (A) Hiring Organization: Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
IIM (A) Organization Profile: IIMA was set up as an institution that would be managed by a Society, the IIMA Society, created under the Societies Act. The Institute was to be run by a Board of Governors, constituted by the IIMA Society; the Board would have representation from all the relevant constituencies so as to reflect the multifarious needs of a developing nation. IIMA was therefore conceived as a Board-managed institution, free from the exclusive control of any one constituency. Thus, operational freedom is an integral part of the DNA of IIMA.
IIM (A) Job Title: Research Associate – Ashank Desai Centre for Leadership and Organisational
Project(s) Description: The Research Associate shall report to the Chairperson(s), Ashank Desai Centre for Leadership and Organisational Development. Some of the responsibilities of the position include:
1. Work with centre chairperson and help generate high impact intellectual capital (e.g.,
newsletters, videos, reports, policy briefs, etc.) through research projects.
2. Work closely with the centre Associate Vice-President and help in organising events
planned by the centre.
3. Work closely with centre Associate Vice-President and help in managing public relations,
outreach through the website and social media activities of CLOD.
IIM (A) Qualification:
- Postgraduate degree in the disciplines of management, organisational behaviour, human resource management, strategic management or public administration from a reputed institution. Candidates with a PhD degree in the relevant areas may also apply.
- Candidates with experience of writing cases and/or research papers will be preferred.
- Experience in reading and writing scholarly research/academic articles will be preferred.
- Good command of written and spoken English
Project Tenure: The initial appointment is for one year, with a possibility of extension up to one more year, based on performance appraisal.
The preferred age band is 23 to 35 years, as on the last date of application
The selected candidate will be offered a competitive monthly salary based on qualifications and experience. Compensation would be attractive for the right candidate.
Job Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Organization Website: www.iima.ac.in
How to Apply: Interested candidates are advised to APPLY ONLINE latest by 21st March 2021
To Apply Online: Click Below Link https://hr.iima.ac.in/jobs/applyjob/hire/NQZan0reW94zwO81yt8sjYTPHkE6yN6UCbMYYdB9P4KQJQSMKi33W3L4TpByNwW.pV54CluphJXlC2OGKw8tCg–
For More Details: Click Here