Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) invites online application for the post of Junior Scale J&K Administrative Service, JK Police (G) Service, JK Accounts (G) Service for 257 vacancies. Candidates who completed their Bachelors Degree are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Prelims and main. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.jkpsc.nic.in) website on or before 12 April 2021
JKPSC Recruitment 2021 – Notifications
JKPSC Recruitment 2021 Details:
JKPSC Recruitment 2021 for Combined Competitive Examination:
|Job Role||Junior Scale J&K Administrative Service, JK Police (G) Service, JK Accounts (G) Service|
|Salary||Rs.9300 – 34800/-|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Application Starting Date||11 March 2021|
12 April 2021
- For General Category: Rs. 1000/-
- For Reserved Category: Rs. 500/-
- For PHC Candidates: NIL
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2021):
Maximum Age limit:
- OM: 37 years
- Reserved category candidates and in-service candidates: 39 years
- Physically Challenged candidates: 40 years
- Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree in any Subject from a recognized University in India or foreign university.
Post-Wise Vacancies: 187 Posts
- Junior Scale J&K Administrative Service – 56 Posts
- JK Police (G) Service – 71 Posts
- JK Accounts (G) Service – 60 Posts
- Junior Scale J&K Administrative Service/JK Police (G) Service/JK Accounts (G) Service – Rs.9300 – 34800/-
JKPSC Recruitment Selection Process :
- The Scheme of Selection/Examination shall comprise the following successive stages. Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type) for the selection of candidates for Main Examination, Combined Competitive (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the various services and posts, and Personality Test (Interview)
- The Preliminary Examination will consist of two papers viz General Studies- and General Studies-II of Objective type (MCQ) and carry a maximum of 200 marks each. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination shall count only for shortlisting of the candidates for the Main examination.
- There will be negative marking for incorrect answers for all questions: There are four alternatives for the answers to every question For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- Mains Examination:
- The Main Examination shall consist of written examination and a Personality Test (Interview). The written examination will consist of eight (8) papers of conventional essay type in the papers set out in part (B).
- Candidates who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the written part of the Main Examination as may be fixed by the Commission at their discretion, in any or all the papers (Paper I to Paper VII) shall be summoned by them for an interview for a Personality Test.
How to Apply JKPSC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.jkpsc.nic.in) website from 11 March 2021 to 12 April 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link will be activated on 11 March 2021)