Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: High Court of Madras has released latest notification on 14.03.2021 through direct recruitment basis for the post of Chobdar, Office Assistant, Cook, Waterman, Room Boy, Watchman, Book Restorer & Library Attendant posts. Madras High Court covers 367 office assistant posts & Other vacancies. Candidates who are looking for Court jobs can apply this Chennai High Court recruitment through online mode only. Applications submitted through any other mode will not be entertained The last date for MHC recruitment registration & submission of online applications is 21.04.2021. To know complete details about MHC recruitment, check the notification. The MHC recruitment notification and registration link are given below.
Madras High Court selects the candidates through common written examination, practical test and oral test, the final selection based on marks scored on the tests. The examinations and tests will be conducted at Chennai. Applicant who are attending these tests should come at their own cost. Candidates who are selected for this Chennai High Court office assistant & other posts will be posted at Madurai Bench of Madras High Court or Tamil Nadu State Judiciary Academy etc. Applicants are advised to apply MHC recruitment for the desired posts in only once and avoid multiple registration. The last date for remittance of fee by challan through bank on or before 23.04.2021. More details of Chennai High Court 2021, office assistant jobs in Chennai high court, selection list, result etc. will be available on the official website.
Madras High Court (MHC)
High Court is the highest court in an Indian state. It has supreme judicial power over the state. Madras High Court is the highest court of Indian State of Tamil Nadu. Madras High Court has been servicing to the state since 1862. The High Court is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu until now. The high court serves judicial services over the regions of Tamil Nadu.
Recruitment 2021 – Full Notifications
Details of Madras High Court Latest Notification 2021
|Organization Name||High Court of Madras|
|Advertisement No.||36/ 2021|
|Job Name||Chobdar, Office Assistant, Cook, Waterman, Room Boy, Watchman & Other Posts|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs. 15,700 to Rs. 50,000|
|Notification Released Date||14.03.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||21.04.2021|
MHC Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Madras High Court Office Assistant Vacancies
- Candidate should have passed VIII Standard or equivalent form a recognized Board.
- Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2021)
- For SC(A)/ ST/ MBC&DC/ BC/ BCM/ Destitute Widow of all castes – Minimum 18 years to Maximum 35 years.
- Others age limit should be Minimum 18 years to Maximum 30 years.
- Common Written Examination/ Practical Test/ Oral Test.
- Rs. 500 for BC/ BCM/MBC&DC/ Others/ UR.
- No fee for ST/ SC(A) & ST/ Different Abled person/ Destitute Widows
- The last date to apply online is 21.04.2021.
How to apply online for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
- Initially go to the official website “mhc.tn.gov.in”
- The notification is displayed in the homepage.
- Find the notification of Chobdar, office assistant, cook etc.
- Click and view the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- The online application link is available on the official website.
- Just click ‘Login’ or ‘ Fresh Registration’ to apply online.
- Enter the details properly and click submit button.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|