Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: High Court of Madras invites online application from young and professional candidates for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Programmer, governed by the Madras High Court Technical Manpower. It is going to fill up 46 vacancies in Madras High Court. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement [NOTIFICATION No.17 /2021] on 07.02.2021 for MHC Assistant Programmer Vacancy. Applicants who are seeking court jobs in TN government can apply to this Chennai High Court recruitment from 07.02.2021. The last date for submission of online application is 15.03.2021.
Madras High Court Recruitment apply link and MHC Recruitment notification is available in official website. HC Madras will conduct Written Examination, Skill Test and & Viva Voce for selection of suitable aspirants. After that selected candidates will be appointed at MHC, Chennai [Tamilnadu]. Applicants must hold Degree and should have attained the prescribed age limit and relaxation. Applicants should submit the application via online mode and make the payment via online mode. More details of www.mhc.tn.gov.in recruitment, Madras High Court jobs, upcoming Madras High court vacancies, latest notification, merit list, admit card and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
High Court is the highest court in an Indian state. It has supreme judicial power over the state. Madras High Court is the highest court of Indian State of Tamil Nadu. Madras High Court has been servicing to the state since 1862. The High Court is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu until now. The high court serves judicial services over the regions of Tamil Nadu.
Details of MHC Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||High Court of Madras|
|Advertisement Number||NOTIFICATION No.17 /2021|
|Job Name||Assistant Programmer|
|Job Location||MHC, Chennai/ Any Branch|
|Last Date for Submission of online application & payment||15.03.2021|
Eligibility Criteria for MHC Assistant Programmer Vacancy
- Applicants must hold Bachelor Degree in Science (or) Statistics (or) Economics (or) Commerce or any other discipline from recognized university.
- Candidates must possess a Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications from any recognized University.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates should have minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- MHC will conduct Written Examination, Skill Test and & Viva Voce for selection of suitable aspirants.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the application via online
- Rs.1000 for BC/BCM/MBC&DC/Others/UR candidates and no fee for SC/ ST / PWD/ Widow candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Contenders have to make the payment through online mode
How to apply Madras High Court Recruitment Notification 2021
- Go to official website mhc.tn.gov.in/recruitment.
- Find the advertisement “Notification for the post of Assistant Programmer” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON facebook||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM