MIDHANI Recruitment 2021Government Jobs for Fresher and Experienced updated on March 10, 2021. Find all MIDHANI Recruitment vacancies across India and check all latest MIDHANI 2020-2021 job openings in this page, Know upcoming MIDHANI Recruitment 2021 immediately here.
MIDHANI Recruitment 2021-22: Apply Online for Assistant Vacancies in MIDHANI Recruitment 2021-22 in Hyderabad. New midhani.com Recruitment 2021-22 Jobs notification published for the post Assistant in MIDHANI Recruitment 2021-22 read complete details before applying in MIDHANI Notification for the post Executive Posts. You can Check all Latest Sarkari Result Updates of All Central Government Jobs and State Government Jobs.
Recruitment 2021 – Full Notifications
- Jr. Manager (Civil): Qualification & Experience: 60% of marks in B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering with minimum 1 year post qualification experience in construction. Should have experience in construction and maintenance of buildings/ industrial structures/ machine foundations/ road works etc. Knowledge of site survey/estimation is preferable. Candidates must be prepared to work anywhere in India.
- Jr. Manager (Legal): Qualification & Experience: Degree in Law with minimum 55% marks and should have minimum 4 years post qualification experience in litigation and non-litigation matters. Litigation would include court cases as well as arbitration matters and involve preparation of para-wise comments, affidavits, counters, liaison with external counsel and also with departments within MIDHANI. Non-litigation matters would include drafting/ scrutiny of various documents like MoUs, NDAs, deeds, contracts etc. and issues involving land matters. Candidates having corporate experience will be preferred. Good verbal and written communication is desirable.
- Asst. Manager (Hot Rolling Mills) Qualification & Experience: Should have secured minimum 60% of marks in Degree in Engineering or Technology (Production/ Mechanical/ Metallurgy) with minimum 2 years post qualification experience in Production/Operation of Hot Rolling Mills. Experience in modern steel plants particularly in wide plate/ sheet rolling will be given preference.
- Asst. Manager (Spring Manufacturing Plant) Qualification & Experience: Should have secured minimum 60% of marks in Degree in Engineering or Technology (Production/Mechanical/Metallurgy). Should have minimum 2 years post qualification experience in Operation of Hot processing equipment like hot drawing/ hot forming/ CNC machines in hot processing division. Experience in heavy hot coiled spring manufacturing industry, related to Railways will be given preference.
- Assistant Manager (Bar & Wire Drawing) Qualification & Experience: Should have secured minimum 60% of marks in Degree in Engineering or Technology (Production/Mechanical/Metallurgy). Should have minimum 2 years post qualification experience in production in steel industry, in cold drawing/ hot drawing of rounds/ wires.
- Assistant Manager (Mechanical Maintenance) Qualification & Experience: Should have secured minimum 60% of marks in Degree in Engineering or Technology (Mechanical). Should have minimum 2 years post qualification experience in Mechanical Maintenance of Rolling Mills and its auxiliary equipment, hot processing equipment like hot rolling/ hot drawing/ hot forming/ reheating furnaces. Maintenance activities include emergency/ breakdown maintenance, preventive maintenance and shutdown repairs. Experience in wide plate mill maintenance will be an added advantage.
- Assistant Manager (Electrical Maintenance) Qualification & Experience: Should have secured minimum 60% of marks in Degree in Engineering or Technology (Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Electronic & Instrumentation). Should have minimum 2 years post qualification experience in Electrical Maintenance of Rolling Mills and its auxiliary equipment, hot processing equipment like hot rolling/ hot drawing/ hot forming/ reheating furnaces. Maintenance activities include emergency/ breakdown maintenance, preventive maintenance and shutdown repairs. Exposure to VFD’s/ soft starters/ PLC programming/ SCADA would be an added advantage.
1. Only Indian
nationals may apply.
2. Age, qualification & experience stipulated above
should be as on 10.03.2021.
3. The upper age limit indicated above is for unreserved
category. Age relaxation is applicable in accordance with the Government of
India orders issued from time to time.
reserves the right to restrict / increase the number of posts & alter the
eligibility criteria. Management reserves the right to devise its own selection
5. Last date for
submission of online applications will be 24.03.2021.
6. Candidates will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any
stage of the recruitment process in case they do not fulfill essential
eligibility criteria. Incomplete applications in any respect will be summarily
7. MIDHANI reserves the right to cancel the advertisement
and / or the selection process there under without assigning any reasons.
8. Decision of
MIDHANI Management regarding selection will be final. Further, MIDHANI
Management reserves the right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified
posts and also to fill up future vacancies if any from the valid panel of
selected candidates as per the rules of the company.
9. Appearance of the shortlisted candidates for the written
test/proficiency test/ interview is provisional and it does not entitle them
any claim for the post.
candidates called for test / interview will be reimbursed to & fro train
fare as applicable. 11. The cutoff date for all requisite parameters is
12. Corrigendum if any related to this advertisement shall
be given only on our website www.midhani-india.in
13. Canvassing in any form or bringing outside influence
will lead to disqualification.
14. Candidates from
PSUs should have put in at least 2 years experience in immediate lower grade
for posts at Sl. No. 3 to 7.
candidates from private organizations applying for the posts at Sl. No. 3 to 7
should get a minimum annual CTC as on the date of the advertisement equivalent
to the annual CTC calculated based on the minimum experience required for PSU
applicants in the immediate lower post. The components of CTC include Basic
Pay, DA, HRA, Perks & Allowances. Accordingly, candidates from private
sector organizations applying for the said Assistant Manager posts should get a
minimum CTC of Rs. 6.7 Lakh per annum as on the date of the advertisement
a. Selection process for posts at Sl. No. 1 & 2 will be
through Written Test and Trade/Proficiency Test (wherever applicable).
b. Selection process for posts at Sl. No. 3 to 7 will be
preferably through interview. However, if the numbers of applicants are more,
written test may also be conducted.
17. Medium of Written, Trade/Proficiency Test will be in
seeking reservation as OBC are required to submit a recent certificate
regarding his/her ‘OBC status and non-creamy layer status’ issued by Competent
19. 10% relaxation in
respect of eligible qualification marks subject to a minimum of 45% shall be
given to SC/ST candidates for posts at Sl. No. 3 to 7.
20. Relevant documents (mark sheets etc.) pertaining to
eligible qualification percentages as mentioned in the advertisement against
various posts are to be mandatorily uploaded by the candidates at the time of
filling the application form along with other documents.
How to apply:
1. Interested and eligible candidates can visit the MIDHANI URL:://www.midhani-india.in >
careers > e-recruitment and then read carefully the eligibility criteria and
the instructions to apply online.
2. Application shouldbe submitted strictly “ONLINE” by logging on to MIDHANI website given above.The website will be kept open between 1000 Hrs on 10.03.2021 till 1700 Hrs on24.03.2021 for this purpose.
3. Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID and
contact mobile phone number, which is to be entered in the application so that
intimation regarding test / interview can be sent. MIDHANI will not be
responsible for bouncing of e-mail sent to the candidates.
4. The candidates have to make a payment of Rs.100/- (Rupees
one hundred only) towards application fee through online payment using the
debit card / credit card / net banking using the payment link available.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen category are not required to
pay the application fee.
5. Candidates have toupload all the relevant documents pertaining to date of birth proof (SSCcertificate), qualification, percentage proofs, category, experience, pay scale
(for two years) & CTC per annum through the link available in the
application form. Experience certificates should invariably contain the details
of service, work experience & time period. Applications without supporting
documents and applications in which requisite eligibility criteria cannot be
distinctly established will not be considered.
6. After successfulsubmission of online application, the candidate can take printout of thesubmitted application and keep it for future reference. “Candidates need not
send the hard copy”. Applicants from Govt/Quasi Govt/PSU should submit No
Objection Certificate at the time of test/interview. Candidates without NOC
will not be permitted for the test /interview