National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Ayurveda announced new job notification for the posts of Teaching/ Non- Teaching i.e (Associate Professor, Lecturer, Museum Curator, Pharmacist, Cataloguer, Lower Divisional Clerk & Multi-Tasking Staff) @ NIA on direct recruitment basis. As per the NIA Job notification, 52 vacancies are filled by National Institute of Ayurveda. They are looking for dedicated persons with willingness. Aspirants who are seeking Central Government jobs can use this chance. Applicants can download NIA Jaipur application form @ nia.nic.in. Application should reach the office on or before 11.03.2021.
The selected candidate for NIA Non Teaching Jobs 2021 will be taken on Direct Recruitment basis in NIA Jaipur. Incomplete application & application after due date will be strictly rejected. Applicants already in Govt. Service must send their Applications through Proper Channel. lnterested candidates may submit their applications as per prescribed proforma which can be downloaded from the NIA official website. Applicants should submit relevant documents along with the application form as mentioned in the official notification. Only short-listed applicants will be called for Interview. More Details of NIA Vacancy, NIA Recruitment Notification, National Institute of Ayurveda Jobs, Upcoming Job Notices, Admit Card, Merit List, Result will be uploaded on official website.
Details of National Institute of Ayurveda Teaching Job Notification 2021:
|Organization Name||National Institute of Ayurveda|
|Job Name||Associate Professor, Lecturer, Museum Curator, Pharmacist, Cataloguer, Lower Divisional Clerk & Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Job Location||Jaipur (Rajasthan)|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||11.03.2021|
Vacancy Details of NIA MTS & Other Non- Teaching Jobs 2021:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Lower Divisional Clerk||02|
Eligibility Criteria for National Institute of Ayurveda NIA Vacancy:
Educational Qualification for NIA Job Advertisement:
- Candidates should be hold 10+2/ B.Sc/ Post Graduate from a recognized university.
- Refer notifications for more details.
- Age Limit should be 27-50 years.
- However check notification for more details.
Selection Process for National Institute of Ayurveda Vacancy:
- Selection will be based on Interview/ Test.
Mode of Application:
- Application via Offline is accepted.
- Applicants can send their application to Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- Check Notification link attached below for fee details.
- Payment Mode: Demand Draft drawn in favor of Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur.
Steps to Download Application for National Institute Ayurveda Notification 2021:
- Go to the official website @ www.nia.nic.in
- Find the advertisement for the above said posts.
- Check the advertisement to know the eligibility criteria.
- Download application form and fill it carefully.
- And finally send the application form to above said address.
|EXTENSION NOTICE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|