NBCC Recruitment 2021:Nationals Buildings Construction Corporation Limited is termed as NBCC requires candidates who have appeared for GATE- 2020 examination. Hereby NBCC selects candidates based on GATE- 2020 score. Moreover, NBCC recently published notification [Ad.no: 03/2021] for the recruitment of Management Trainee (Civil & Electrical) post. Candidate who wished to work as an employee in Central Govt jobs may apply this NBCC recruitment using the official website. The online link for NBCC jobs will be activated on 22.03.2021. Candidates may fill these 35 MT vacancies within 21.04.2021. To know complete advertisement for this NBCC jobs, the notification and online application link is given below.
The notification of NBCC released on 17.03.2021 for the MT posts. Basically, NBCC recruitment process will based on GATE score marks, merit list and personal interview. The selected & appointed candidate will undergo job training for a period of one year and they will be required to serve anywhere in India. During the training period the candidate will get a remuneration of Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,40,000. Candidates are advised to keep their mail ID active at least one year, because if any information will be sent only through e-mail. Application form with incomplete information or without paying application fee will not be entertained. More details of NBCC jobs, projects, career,books, online link, selection list etc will be uploaded on the official website.
NBCC Recruitment 2021 – Full Notifications
Details of NBCC India MT Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Nationals Buildings Construction Corporation Limited|
|Advertisement No.||03/ 2021|
|Job Name||Management Trainee (Civil/ Electrical)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,40,000|
|Notification Released Date||17.03.2021|
|Starting Date of the Application
|Last Date to Submit the Application||21.04.2021|
Eligibility Criteria for NBCC Management Trainee Vacancies
- Applicant should have completed Full time Engineering or equivalent form a Government recognized University/ Institute.
- Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (as on 21.04.2021)
- Age limit should be 29 years.
- GATE-2020 Score/ Merit List/ Personal Interview.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 500 through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD & Departmental candidates.
- The online application will be available from 22.03.2021 to 21.04.2021.
How to apply online for NBCC Jobs 2021
- First go to the official website “nbccindia.com”
- Click Human Resources -> Career-> [email protected] NBCC in the homepage.
- Find the advertisement of Recruitment for the post of MT using ADVT No. 03/ 2021.
- Click and read the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- You must apply this NBCC recruitment via online mode only.
- The online application link is provided in the NBCC career section.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|