Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2021 – Narcotics Control Bureau Jobs 2021 – Narcotics Control Bureau Has Published Latest Notification for the post of Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) Vacancy At 100 Post. Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date 15 April 2021. Other Details Like Age Limit, Education, Selection Process, Application Fee, Who Can Apply, How To Apply & Other Information are Given Below.
Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2021 Candidates should remember while applying for this recruitment, to process all the essential qualification as mentioned in the official Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2021 notification. Now now you can continue to this Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2021 job article for other details like online application, age limit, application fee, who can apply, pay scale, job profile, exam syllabus, admit card & much more. We request to candidates to share this article with their friends For Latest Govt & Private Jobs.
Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Narcotics Control Bureau|
|Post Name||Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO)|
|Total Post||100 Post|
|Apply Mode||Offline Application|
|Job Category||Central Govt Job|
|Starting Date||17 March 2021|
|Last Date||15 April 2021|
Pay Scale (Salary)
The Candidate should have the following Pay Scale to apply for this job. kindly Check and verify your eligiblity before applying to the job notification.
Salary » 9300-34800/- Plus Grade Pay 4200/- Per Month
- Candidate Must Have Completed Their Degree From a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment only.
- The Candidate should have the following Educational Qualification to apply for this job. kindly Check and verify your eligiblity before applying to the Job notification.
Minimum & Maximum Age Limit
The Candidate should have the following age limit to apply for this job. kindly Check and verify your eligiblity before applying to the Sarkari Naukri.
- Minimum Age Limit » 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit » 56 Years
- For OBC – 03 Years
- For SC/ST – 05 Years
Who Can APply
Who Can Apply – All India Candidates can Apply For This Recruitment.
NOTE: – It Mean Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who’s State Name is Mentioned. If We Mention All India That Means Any State Candidates Can Apply For This Recruitment. This Option Will Help You To Understand Eligibility Criteria of Other State Jobs.
The Candidate should have the following Application Fee to apply for this job. kindly Check and verify your eligiblity before applying to the Latest Job Notification.
- For General/OBC/EWS Category » Check Notification
- For SC/ST Category » Check Notification
The Job Location Will Be Anywhere In India.
The Candidate should have the following Job Location to apply for this job. kindly Check and verify your eligiblity before applying to the job notification.
How To Apply
- All the eligible candidates can apply This Job as mentioned below:-
- Step 1 – first of all go through the throughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – recruitment link is mentioned below
- Step 2 – Before start filling up application through online mode/ Offline please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age certificate, educational qualification, resume, if any experience required.
- Step 3 – Click on apply online link – link is given below
- Step 4 – Update all the required details.
- Step 5 – Pay the application fee as per your category. (If Required Only)
- Step 6 – Click on submit button to Complete Application Process. Most importantly capture the application number or request number for further reference.
Deputy Director General (HQ), Narcotics Control Bureau, West Block No. 1, Wing No. 05, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE|
Daily Job Email Notifications Subscribe Below: