- IIITDM Recruitment 2021 – Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing (IIITDM), Kancheepuram for Non-Teaching posts in Assistant Executive Engineer/Junior Engineer/Junior Superintendent /Junior Assistant/Junior Assistant. There are 18 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates can apply through online. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Recruitment 2021 – Full Notifications
IIITDM Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Executive Engineer/Junior Engineer/Junior Superintendent /Junior Assistant/Junior Assistant:
|Job Role||Assistant Executive Engineer/Junior Engineer/Junior Superintendent /Junior Assistant/Junior Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.21700 – 56100/Month|
|Total Vacancies||18 posts|
30 March 2021
Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) :
- First Class BE/B Tech in relevant Field with 8 years’ experience OR First Class ME / M Tech with 5 Years’ experience.
Junior Engineer (Civil) :
Degree in Engineering in relevant field with 2 years’ experience OR Diploma in Engineering with 5 years’ experience.
- First Class bachelor’s Degree with 6 years experience in relevant area.
Bachelor’s degree with knowledge of computer operations.
- Diploma in Computer Engineering /IT Engineering or ITI (computer) /Mechanical/with 2 years experience.
- BSc. (Physics) or Equivalent.
- Assistant Executive Engineer : 45 years.
- Junior Engineer & Junior Superintendent: 32 years.
- Junior Assistant & Junior Technician: 27 years.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Ex-servicemen/PWD: As per Govt. Rules
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) – 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 01 Post
- Junior Superintendent – 03 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 07 Posts
- Junior Technician (CSE/Mechanical/Physics) – 06 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) – Level – 10 Initial Pay – Rs 56100/-
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Level – 06 Initial Pay – Rs 35400/-
- Junior Superintendent – Level – 06 Initial Pay – Rs 35400/-
- Junior Assistant – Level – 03 Initial Pay – Rs 21700/-
- Junior Technician (CSE/Mechanical/Physics) – Level – 03 Initial Pay – Rs 21700/-
- Post No. 1 (Group A): The shortlisted candidates are required to appear for written test and only the candidate scoring the minimum cut-off set by the institute shall be qualified to appear for the interview before the selection panel.
- Post No. 2 to 5 (Group B and C): The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for screening test and the candidates scoring the minimum cut off set by the Institute shall have to appear for written test, Trade test/ Computer proficiency test as decided by the institute.
- The syllabus and the detailed scheme for the screening test, written test, Trade test/ Computer proficiency test will be uploaded in the institute website
- For General – Rs.500/-
- No application fee is required for Women, SC/ST, and PwD candidates.