NTA DU Recruitment 2021: National Testing Agency – Delhi University invites online mode application from eligible candidates. Recently it has started the online registration process on 23.02.2021 for appointed of 1145 vacancies. As per the NTD DU recruitment notification, these vacancies are assigned for Delhi University Non-Teaching Vacancy i.e. Medical Officer, Security officer, Nurse, JE, Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Personal Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant, Technical Assistant, Stenographer, Library Attendant, Lab Attendant & Other Posts. Applicants who are seeking 10th pass jobs those candidates kindly make the NTA DU online registration on or before 16.03.2021.
|Organization Name||National Testing Agency – Delhi University|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No.Estab.IV/290/2021|
|Job Name||Medical Officer, Security officer, Nurse, JE, Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Personal Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant, Technical Assistant, Stenographer, Library Attendant, Lab Attendant & Other Posts|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||23.02.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||16.03.2021|
|Official website||recruitment.nta.nic.in/ www.du.ac.in|
Eligibility Criteria for NTA DU Non-Teaching Vacancy
- Applicants should pass 10th/ 10+2/ MBBS/ Degree/ Diploma/ Engineering/ PG Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be between 27 years to 45 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- NTA Delhi University selection will be based on CBT Test, Personality test/ Interview, Skill Test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.1000 for UR candidates, Rs.800 for OBC (NCL)/ EWS/ Female candidates and Rs.600 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode
How to apply NTA Delhi University Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website recruitment.nta.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement for Non-Teaching posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, click “Apply for DU recruitment Test (Non-Teaching Posts) 2021”.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.