OPSC Recruitment 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has initiated the recruitment process by releasing notification (Advt.No.09 of 2020-21 & 10 of 2020-21) for the post of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) & Scientific Officer posts. OPSC expects online application from eligible candidates to fulfil the requirements in various field. The Commission is going to recruit candidates to fill up 2474 live vacancies. OPSC recruitment 2021 notification has been released at www.opsc.gov.in on 19.02.2021. Applicants who hold MBBS/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for OPSC jobs. The Last dates to submit the online application form are 25.03.2021 & 05.04.2021.
Online registration link for OPSC vacancy 2021 will be activated from 26.02.2021 & 04.03.2021. Candidates who seeking for Govt jobs may use this chance to join in OPSC vacancy. Before applying, candidates need to read the notification. OPSC will hire candidates through written test/ career marking/ interview. Applicants need to upload the copies of educational qualification, age proof, experience certificates & passport size photos. Job location is Odisha. Submit the registered online application on or before 06.04.2021 & 12.04.2021. OPSC will upload the new vacancy details, admit card, syllabus, exam date, results, merit list, selection list & upcoming notices at official website.
OPSC Recruitment 2021 – Full Notifications
Details of OPSC Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Advertisement No.||09 of 2020-21 & 10 of 2020-21|
|Job Name||Medical Officer & Scientific Officer|
|Notification Released Date||19.02.2021|
|Online Application Available from||26.02.2021 (MO) & 04.03.2021 (SO)|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||25.03.2021 (MO) & 05.04.2021 (SO)|
OPSC MO Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)||2452|
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC MO & Other Posts
- Applicants should hold MBBS/ Master’s Degree in relevant discipline from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for more details.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2021)
- Age limit should be 21 years to 32 years.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Written Test/ Career Marking/ Interview.
- SO: Rs. 400 & No fee for SC/ ST of Odisha/ PWD category.
- MO: Rs. 500 & No fee for SC/ ST of Odisha/ PWD category.
- Payment Mode: Online through Debit/ Credit/ Net Banking.
- Application through online will be accepted.
- Apply @ opsc.gov.in.
Steps to Apply Online for OPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website opsc.gov.in.
- Find & click Advertisement for Recruitment to the Post of Scientific Officers & Medical Officer.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the application form with utmost care.
- Make a payment of application fee.
- Submit & take a printout of filled application form.