Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021: High Court of Orrisa, Cuttack has issued new employment notice [Advertisement No. 01 of 2021] on 17.02.2021 for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Section Officer in the High Court’s Establishment. As per the Odisha High Court recruitment notification, online registration will be started on 18.02.2021 and it will be ended on 20.03.2021. There are 202 vacancies are filled by High Court of Orrisa and these vacancies are assigned for Odisha High Court ASO Vacancy. Applicants who are seeking Court Jobs in Odisha can use this chance.
Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment notification & Orissa High Court recruitment apply online link is available @ www.orissahighcourt.nic.in. Candidates who are seeking Any Degree Jobs must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Orissa High Court ASO selection will be based on Preliminary Examination/Test, Written Examination, Computer Application Test and Viva-voce Test and selected candidates will be appointed at Odisha State. More details of OHC vacancy, upcoming Odisha Court Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, admit card, merit list, selection list, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website
Details of Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||High Court of Orrisa, Cuttack|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No. 01 of 2021|
|Job Name||Assistant Section Officer|
|Salary||Rs.35,400 – Rs.1,12,400|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||18.02.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||20.03.2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha High Court Assistant Section Officer Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 21 to 32 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Orissa High Court ASO selection will be based on Preliminary Examination/Test, Written Examination, Computer Application Test and Viva-voce Test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for Gen/ OBC candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via debit card/ credit card/net banking system.
How to apply Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website orissahighcourt.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment to the posts of Assistant Section Officer in the High Court’s Establishment..”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|