PGCIL Recruitment 2021:
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited hire eligible candidate who have completed the qualification of Engineering and Bachelor’s degree. The PGCIL expects candidates with valid GATE score for the post of Executive Trainee (Electrical, Electronics & Civil). Hereby there are 40 vacancies are available on the PGCIL recruitment. Job seekers who are looking for Central Govt jobs can use this chance and apply PGCIL recruitment only through online mode. Interested candidates may apply online from 25.03.2021 at Power Grid website (powergridindia.com) with the details of GATE 2021 registration number and other required information. The last date to apply online for power grid recruitment is 15.04.2021.
PGCIL recruits candidates based on marks obtained in GATE 2021, group discussion and personal interview. Candidates qualified in corresponding GATE 2021 will only be eligible for the next stage of selection. Shortlisted candidates may download interview call letter through candidate login in the PGCIL recruitment. The selected candidate will be placed at Power Grid offices, substations & anywhere in India and get a remuneration of Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 1,80,000 per month. After applying power grid recruitment, take the printout of the application for future reference. The application process will be completed only on submission of application fees. More details of PGCIL recruitment through GATE, online application form, selection list, call letter, selection list etc. will be available on the official website.
Details of Power Grid Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Advertisement No.||CC /06/2020|
|Job Name||Executive Trainee (Electrical, Electronics & Civil)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 1,80,000|
|Notification Released Date||25.03.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||15.04.2021|
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Executive Trainee Vacancies
- Applicant should possess B.E/ B.Tech/ B.SC in a concerned field from a recognized University.
- Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (as on 28.12.2020)
- Upper age limit of 28 years.
- Based on marks obtained in the GATE 2021/ Group Discussion/ Personal Interview.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 500 through online mode only.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental Candidates.
- The application window of Power Grid opens from 25.03.2021 to 15.04.2021.
How to apply Power Grid Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to the official website “powergridindia.com”
- In the homepage, Click Career-> Job Opportunities-> Openings.
- Find the notification of Recruitment of ET 26th Batch through GATE 2021.
- Click and view the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Apply through online mode, the online link is given below.
- Submit the application form along with scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Make the payment and finally click submit button.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
Books for PGCIL Exams——- Click Here
|Buy Books Online||Click Here upto 35% off|
|Register For Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Whatsapp Telegram Group||WhatsApp || Telegram|
|Social Media Group||FaceBook ||