PNB Recruitment 2021: Punjab National Bank (PNB) indents to hire candidates for the post of Chief Defence Banking Advisor (CDBA), Senior Defence Banking Advisor (SDBA) & Defence Banking Advisor (DBA) posts. They are looking for application form from Retired/ Retiring officers of Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy. PNB has assigned 12 vacancies for said posts. Before applying for PNB Bank recruitment 2021, candidates should read the vacancy notification & check the eligibility. Applicants who seeking for Bank jobs can submit the PNB application form by Registered Post/ Speed Post on or before 30.03.2021.
Interested candidates are advised to download the PNB recruitment 2021 notification pdf and application form from www.pnbindia.in. Punjab National Bank will conduct interview to select candidates for the engagement of contractual/ temporary posts. Tenure is initially for 1 year & it will be renewed on yearly basis. Appointees need to provide the medical fitness certificates. Incomplete application or application without mentioned documents will be rejected. More details of PNB job advertisement, syllabus, admit card, merit list, selection list, results & upcoming vacancy advertisement will be uploaded at official website.
Recruitment 2021 – Full Notifications
Details of Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Punjab National Bank (PNB)|
|Job Name||Chief Defence Banking Advisor, Senior Defence Banking Advisor & Defence Banking Advisor|
|Job Location||New Delhi/ Anywhere in India|
|Notification Released Date||13.03.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||30.03.2021|
PNB Bank Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Chief Defence Banking Advisor||01|
|Senior Defence Banking Advisor||02|
|Defence Banking Advisor||09|
Eligibility Criteria for PNB DBA & Other Posts
Essential Qualification for PNB Jobs
- Candidates should be Retired/ Retiring officers of Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy.
- Refer notification for educational qualification.
- Maximum age limit should be 62 years.
- Check advertisement for age relaxation.
- PNB will recruit candidates through Interview.
- Aspirants should send the filled form through Registered Post/ Speed Post.
- Address: The General Manager, Punjab National Bank, Head Office, Human Resource Management Division, First Floor, Plot No. 4, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075.
How to Apply for PNB Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website pnbindia.in.
- Click on Recruitment, find & click correct advertisement.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Back to the Recruitment page & click on Download the Application Form.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the form with utmost care.
- Send the filled form to given address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM