PSTCL Recruitment 2021: Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited is going to start the online registration process from 05.03.2021 for recruitment of Assistant Sub Station Attendant posts. Recently it has announced the new employment notice [CRA No.09/2021] to fill up 150 vacancies. As per the PSTCL recruitment notification, these vacancies are assigned for PSTCL ASSA Vacancy. Candidates who are searching Punjab Govt Jobs kindly submit your PSTCL online application form through the prescribed link on or before the last date 26.03.2021.
Details of PSTCL ASSA Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Advertisement Number||CRA No.09/2021|
|Job Name||Assistant Sub Station Attendant|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||05.03.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||26.03.2021|
|Last date for payment||30.03.2021|
Eligibility Criteria for PSTCL Assistant Sub Station Attendant Vacancy
- Candidates must pass Matriculation or equivalent and ITI in Electrician/ Wireman from recognized board or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 37 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- PSTCL selection will be based on merit list and merit list shall be prepared purely on the basis of Marks obtained in ITI only.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply Punjab PSTCL Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website pstcl.org.
- Find the advertisement “CRA No.09/2021”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link then click on the link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application