Punjab Health Recruitment 2021:
Department of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab (DHFW Punjab) is going to fill 287 vacancies for the Medical Officer (Specialist) posts. These posts should work under the speciality of ENT, Forensic Medicine, General Surgery, Microbiology, Ophthalmology, Pathology, Psychiatry, Skin & VD, BTO & Community Medicine. The DHFW Punjab conducts walk-in interview to select eligible candidates for the above said post. Interested and eligible candidates may attend this Punjab Government jobs interview on 19.06.2021. Before attending the interview, candidates need to submit filled application from to the given address. The application form is attached in the notification.
Application form in a prescribed format should reach the Office of the Directorate on or before 15.06.2021. Candidates should check the prescribed age limit and qualification as given in the DHFW Punjab notification. The selection process of DHFW Punjab will be based on academic performance and interview. While appearing interview, applicant need to bring some relevant documents with self attested photocopies. Further details of DHFW Punjab recruitment, Punjab Health Department Recruitment, selection list, results etc. will be updated regularly on the official website.
Details of Punjab Health Department Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Department of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab|
|Job Name||Medical Officer (Specialist)|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||15.06.2021|
|Walk-In Interview Date||19.06.2021|
Vacancy Details of DHFW Punjab
|Name of the Speciality||No. of Vacancies|
|Skin & VD||32|
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Health Medical Officer Vacancies
- Candidate should hold MBBS/ Postgraduate degree in a concerned speciality recognized by the medical council of India.
- Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021)
- Age limit should be between 18 and 37 years.
- Selection process will be based on the academic performance and interview.
- Candidates are required to deposit Rs. 1000 for General Category and Rs. 600 for SC/ BC category.
- DD should be drawn in favour of STATE HEALTH SOClETY PUNJAB, payable at chandigarh.
- Applicant should submit filled application form to the given address.
- Address: The Directorate, Health and Family Welfare, Punjab, Parivar Kalyan Bhawan, Sector-34/A, Chandigarh.
- Date: 19.06.2021.
- Time: 10:00 onwards
- Venue: The Directorate, Health and Family Welfare, Punjab, Parivar Kalyan Bhawan, Sector-34/A, Chandigarh.
How to apply DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “health.punjab.gov.in”
- In the homepage, select Recruitment.
- Click thePublic Notice- Walk in Interview MOs(Spl) Dated 19-06-2021.pdf
- Download and read notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then initially apply.
- Then attend interview with required documents.
- The notification link is given below for any reference.
Here we are providing the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode, application fee, walk-in interview and how to apply DHFW Punjab process. Stay tuned with dailyrecruitment.in to get more latest updates. If you want more details about Punjab Health department notification, check the official website (health.punjab.gov.in).
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION/ DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website
|Buy Books Online||Click Here upto 35% off|
|Register For Job Alert||Click Here|
|Whatsapp Telegram Group||WhatsApp || Telegram|
|Social Media Group||FaceBook |||