Spice Board India Recruitment 2021:
Spices Board India has issued the new job notification on 20.05.2021 & 21.05.2021 for the recruitment of Trainee Analyst, Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee and Technical Analyst posts. There are 12 vacancies are available for the given posts. If any candidates wants to apply this Central Govt jobs, just send the filled application form along with relevant documents to the given mail address. Generally, Spices Board India conducts written test to choose the eligible candidates for the above said posts. The date, time and venue for test will be announced later on the Spices India recruitment official website (indianspices.com).
Applicant may send the application form through online via e-mail. The last date to send application form is 15.06.2021 for Trainee Analyst, Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) post and 18.06.2021 for Technical Analyst post. The written test will be based on Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). After that selected applicant will be appointed at Kolkata (West Bengal), Mumbai, Raebareli and Chennai (Tamil Nadu) with the required scale pay of Rs. 17,000 to Rs. 30,000. The notification link is available on the official website or the link is provided below, just click and use it.
Details of Spices Board India Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Organization Name||Spices Board India|
|Job Name||Trainee Analyst, Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee and Technical Analyst|
|Job Location||Kolkata, Mumbai, Raebareli and Chennai|
|Notification Released on||20.05.2021 & 21.05.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||15.06.2021 & 18.06.2021|
Vacancy Details of Spices Board India
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee||03|
Eligibility Criteria for Spices Board India Trainee Analyst & Other Vacancies
- Candidate should hold Graduate/ Postgraduate from a recognized University.
- Check the notification for more details.
- Trainee Analyst/ Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee: Age limit should not be exceeding 35 years (Kolkata)/ Age limit should not be exceeding 25 years (Mumbai).
- Technical Analyst: Age limit should not be exceeding 35 years.
- Selection process based on written test.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Trainee Analyst||Rs. 17,000|
|Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee|
|Technical Analyst||Rs. 30,000|
- Apply through e-mail only.
- Check the notification for e-mail address.
How to apply Spices Board India Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “indianspices.com”
- In the homepage, Click Notifications=> Opportunities.
- The notifications will be displayed.
- Click the required notification and read well.
- Then check your eligibility and then apply via e-mail.
- The application form is attached in the notification.
- Download and fill the details properly.
- Send it to the given address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION/ APPLICATION FORM
||NOTICE 1 | NOTICE 2 | NOTICE 3|
All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website
|Buy Books Online||Click Here upto 35% off|
|Register For Job Alert||Click Here|
|Whatsapp Telegram Group||WhatsApp || Telegram|
|Social Media Group||FaceBook |||