The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold the Multi Tasking Non Teaching Staff Examination 2021 for recruitment of different Ministries and Departments vacancy posts of Government of India and their subordinate offices. The SSC Multitasking 2021 exam in Computer based mode, The SSC MTS 2021 Online registration process will be start from 5th February 2021 and scheduled to be end on 21st March 2021(Sunday).
Recruitment 2021 – Full Notifications
Pay Scale: Pay Band-1 Rs 5200 – 20200/-) + Grade Pay Rs 1800/-
- Candidates must have passed minimum Matriculation (10th Class) Examination or equivalent qualification from a Central Govt. Recognized Board.
- All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission for Document Verification will be required to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates etc. for completion of Matriculation or equivalent in original as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification, failing which the candidature of suchcandidates will be cancelled by the Commission.
Application Fee: RS 100/- Only for General and OBC category candidates. No fee for Reserved category candidates. The exam fee may submit the requisite fee through State Online or Offline payment mode.
Selection Process: Computer Based Examination. The last year SSC MTS exam 2021 conducted in two parts (Paper-I & Paper-II).
Paper-I: The Paper-I will consist of Objective Type- Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi. The Commission reserves the right to set the questions additionally in regional languages subject to technical feasibility. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Paper-II: The Paper-II will be descriptive in which the candidate will be required to write short essay/letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
How to Apply: Applications must be submitted in online mode only at SSC official website. The last date for registration of online applications is 21/03/2021 up to 23:30 Hours.
How to Apply SSC MTS 2021?
Eligible Indian citizens apply online through SSC official website or get SSC MTS 2021 notification .
Step 1: First register your SSC Online registration through ssc.nic.in/Registration/Home and Login.
Step 2: Visit SSC Online Application Portal (ssc.nic.in/Portal/Apply).
Step 3: Click “OTHERS” button and then choose Multi Tasking (Non Technical) Staff Examination “Apply” link.
What is the eligibility for apply SSC MTS 2021?
The SSC MTS (Non Technical) Examination 2021 minimum qualification was Matriculation / 10th class Examination Pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
What are the important dates for SSC MTS Exam 2021?
- Opening Date for submission of online applications: 05.02.2021
- Last Date for submission of online applications: 21.03.2021
- Last date and time for receipt of online application: 21.03.2021(23:30)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 23.03.2021 (23:30)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 25.03.2021(23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 29.03.2021
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 01.07.2021 to 20.07.2021
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 21.11.2021