TNPSC Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission announced new job notification (Advt.No.06/ 2021) for filling up 537 Junior Draughting Officer (JDO), Junior Technical Assistant (JTA) and Junior Engineer (JE) vacancies in TNPSC Combined Engineering Services by Direct Recruitment. TNPSC will recruit candidates by Combined Engineering Subordinate Service Examination- 2021. TNPSC is looking for dedicated persons with willingness. A great opportunity for aspirants seeking Tamil Nadu Government Jobs. Applicants can download TNPSC CESE Job Notification @ tnpsc.gov.in and send the application through online. Application should reach on or before 04.04.2021.
Candidates can apply for Tamil Nadu PSC from 05.03.2021. Selection on the basis of Written Test. Date of Combined Engineering Subordinate Service Examination will be held on 06.06.2021. Incomplete application & application after due date will be strictly rejected. Applicants should submit all relevant documents with the application form as mentioned in the official notification. Short-listed applicants will be called for Interview. Only online applications are invited by TNPSC. More Details of TN Public Service Commission Recruitment, TNPSC recruitment vacancy, upcoming TNPSC jobs notices, TNPSC exam 2021, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
TNPSC JOBS 2021 – Full Notifications
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Advertisement No||06/ 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Draughting Officer (JDO), Junior Technical Assistant (JTA) and Junior Engineer (JE)|
|Exam Name||Combined Engineering Subordinate Service Examination|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||05.03.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||04.04.2021|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Vacancy Details of TNPSC CESSE Jobs 2021:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Junior Draughting Officer (JDO) Highways Department||177 + 6* >>(*Carried forward Vacancies)|
|Junior Draughting Officer (JDO) Public Works Department||348|
|Junior Technical Assistant (JTA) Handlooms and Textiles Department||01* >> (*Carried forward Vacancies)|
|Junior Engineer (JE) Fisheries Department||05|
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Vacancy 2021:
Educational Qualification for TNPSC Jobs:
- Applicants should hold 10+2/ Diploma/ Bachelor Degree/ Equivalent from a recognized university/ Institution.
- Refer notifications for more details.
- Upper Age Limit is 30-35 years.
- Check Notification for Age Limit.
Selection Process for TNPSC Vacancy 2021:
- Selection will be be based on Written Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Application via Online is accepted.
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- One Time Registration- Rs.150/-
- Candidates already registered within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
- Examination Fee: Rs.100/-
- Check the fees Concession at Detailed Advertisement.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Steps to Download Application Form for TNPSC Job Notification 2021:
- Go to the official website @ tnpsc.gov.in
- Find the advertisement given in the home page.
- Check the advertisement for the above said posts to know the eligibility criteria.
- Fill the Online Application Form through the link attached below.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE|
TNPSC Jobs 2021 – Important Links
Daily Job Email Notifications Subscribe Below: