TPSC Recruitment 2021 – Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) invites online application from the eligible candidates for the post of Agriculture Officer, TAFS, Gr-I, Group-B Gazetted, for 63 vacancies, candidates who pass Bachelor Degree are eligible to apply within the age limit of 40 years are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at TPSC website (www.tpsc.gov.in) before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
TPSC Recruitment 2021 – Tripura Public Service Commission:
TPSC Recruitment 2021 for Agriculture Officer, TAFS, Gr-I, Group-B:
|Job Role||Agriculture Officer, TAFS, Gr-I, Group-B Gazetted|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Salary||Rs.10,230 – 34800/-|
|Application Starting Date||02 March 2021|
|Last Date||30 March 2021|
Tripura PSC recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Bachelor Degree in Agriculture or horticulture for recognized university
- Desirable: Knowledge of Agro-climatic condition of Tripura, Knowledge of Bengali or Kokborok
Age Limit (as on 30.03.2021): 40 years
Relaxations: Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC, ST candidates and Government Servants.
Category Wise Vacancies: Total – 63 Posts
- General – 23 Posts
- SC – 13 Posts
- ST – 27 Posts (Ex SM-1)
Salary: Rs.10,230 – 34800/-
TPSC Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will comprise of two successive stages: Written Examination of 180 marks (multiple Choice Type Test) and Interview/Personality Test of 20 marks.
- A limited no. of candidates, maximum 5 (five) times of total vacant posts(in category wise). will be selected merit wise for Interview on the basis of the result of Written Examination.
- The candidates who will be found qualified in the Written examination will be called to appear in the Interview/Personally Test.
|MCQ Part – 1: English and General Knowledge including Current affairs||30||3 hours|
|MCQ Part-2: Agriculture||150|
- For UR Candidates: Rs.250/-
- For ST/SC/ BPL card holders/ PH: Rs.150/-
How to Apply TPSC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 30 March 2021.
For More Details: Click here
Apply Link: Click here