Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) issued the latest recruitment notification for the post of Review Officer, Assistant Review Officer. ULPSC has about 19 vacant positions to fulfill in Uttarakhand. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree qualifications. Job seekers who are looking for Central / State Government jobs can refer to this page for more new latest notifications. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria – UKPSC Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Review Officer||09||Degree in B.Com|
|Assistant Review Officer||10|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 42 years as of 01/07/2021.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 44900 – 142400 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Online Test / Written Examination
How to apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of UKPSC.
- Go to Notification and select the post to apply.
- Click on Register, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with an Email ID and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- UR / OBC: Rs. 226.55
- SC / ST: Rs. 106.55
- EWS: Rs.176.55
- PH: Rs.26.55