Madras University Recruitment 2021 – Madras University invites eligible candidates who are currently doing research under Technical Staff/ Field Investigators / Office Staff / Office Assistant to work under Research, Innovation and Quality Improvement – RUSA 2.0. There are 50 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Eligible candidates can submit their application form through postal on or before 08 March 2021.
Recruitment 2021 – Full Notifications
Madras University Recruitment 2021 for Technical Staff/ Field Investigators / Office Staff / Office Assistant:
|Job Role||Technical Staff/ Field Investigators / Office Staff / Office Assistant|
|Stipend||Rs.8,000 – 20,000/Month|
|Last Date||08 March 2021
- UG with Life Sciences degrees PG Desirable. Experience to handle equipments for Biological Sciences or M.Sc., Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Any Specialization in Chemistry with Computer Knowledge. (OR) B. E., Computer Science or Graduates with Computer/Typewriting skills. or
- Post – Graduate degree in Computer Science / Tourism/ Tourism and Hospitality Management / Library & Information Science / Religious Studies or B.E/ B. Tech in Computer Science. Reading and writing knowledge in English and Tamil. Working knowledge in Databases, Image processing & Technical Writing. or
- MCA/M.Sc., Computer Science preferably with experience in Web Designing, Knowledge in Softwares like Figma, Sketch or Adob-XD. or
- Postgraduate Degree in Computer Science or B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science. Proven Knowledge of different softwares, databases, networking and troubleshooting techniques in hardwares. Working knowledge of data entry and desk top processing.
- Under Graduate degree in Economics/ Econometrics/ Sociology/ Education/ Management/ Politics & Public Administration or
- M.A., Ancient History and Archaeology/ M.Sc., Geology/ M.A., Tamil Literature or
- Under Graduate Degree in Public Administration/ Political Science/ Legal Studies/ Public Affairs/ Geography/ Defence/ International Relations
Office Staff :
- Any Degree with Computer Knowledge.
- HSC (Plus Two).
Total Vacancies: 50 Posts
- Technical Staff : 10 Posts
- Field Investigators : 24 Posts
- Office Staff : 10 Posts
- Office Assistant : 6 Posts
- Technical Staff Salary Rs.20,000/- per month (Consolidated)
- Field Investigators Salary Rs.8,000/- per month (Consolidated)
- Office Staff Salary Rs.15,000/- per month (Consolidated)
- Office Assistant Salary Rs.10,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Madras University Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the interview.
How to Apply for Madras University Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates may send the application form along with attested copies of certificates & other documents to a given postal address or through e-mail to ([email protected]) on or before 08 March 2021.
For More Details : Click here
University of Madras,
Chennai 600 005.