UPMRCL Recruitment 2021 – UP Metro Rail has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of AM/Operations /SC/TO/ Maintainer. There are 292 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who completed their B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ITI can apply for this posts on or before 02 April 2021. The selection process will be based on the performance of interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About UP Metro Rail: Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC), formerly Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation, is a joint venture company that operates the Lucknow Metro in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. The other metro projects in the state are also under its ambit now such as Kanpur Metro, Agra Metro, Meerut Metro, Varanasi Metro, Allahabad Metro, Gorakhpur Metro and Jhansi Metro. Its headquarters is at Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar Lucknow.
UPMRCL Recruitment 2021:
UPMRCL UP Metro Rail Recruitment 2021 for Asst Manager /Station Controller/ Maintainer:
|Job Role||Asst Manager /Station Controller/ Maintainer|
|Salary||Rs 19,500-1,60,000 /-|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Last Date||02 April 2021|
- B.E./B.Tech. Electrical/Electronics/Electronics Communication/or equivalent from a Govt. recognized minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC vacancies and with minimum 50% marks for reserved vacancies of SC only
Station Controller cum Train Operator (SCTO):
- Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics Electronics & Telecommunication or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/institute with minimum of 60% marks for UR/EWS/OBC vacancies and with minimum 50% marks for reserved vacancies of SC/ST only.
- ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Electrician trade with minimum of 60% marks for UR/EWS/OBC vacancies and with minimum 50% marks for reserved vacancies of SC/ST only.
- ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Electronic Mechanic trade with minimum of 60% marks for UR/EWS/OBC vacancies and with minimum 50% marks for reserved vacancies of SC/ST only.
- ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Fitter trade with minimum UR/EWS/OBC vacancies and with minimum 50% marks for reserved vacancies of SC/ST only.
Age Limit: 21 to 28 years
- Assistant Manager/Operations – 06 posts
- Station Controller/Train Operators – 186 posts
- Maintainer/Electrician – 52 posts
- Maintainer/Civil – 24 posts
- Maintainer/S&T – 24 posts
- AM/Operations – Rs 50,000-1,60,000 /-
- SC/TO – Rs 33,000-67,300 /-
- Maintainer/Electrician – Rs 19,500-39,900/-
- Maintainer/Civil – Rs 19,500-39,900/-
- Maintainer/S&T – Rs 19,500-39,900/-
UPMRCL Recruitment 2021Selection Process:
- For the post of Assistant Manager/Operations (post code-E01), the selection methodology will comprise two -stage process – Written Test followed by document verification & medical examination in Executive (Technical) category.
- For the post of Station Controller cum Train Operator (post code-NI:O1), the selection methodoloyy will comprise three-stage process – Written Test, Psycho Aptitude Test followed by document verification & Medical examination in Aye-one (A-1) category.
- For the post of Maintainer (post codes NE-02., NE-03 & NE-04) the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process Written Test followed by document verification & medical examination in Bee-One (B-1) medical category.
- Written Test: objective type Computer Based Test (CBT) for the posts will be held on one or more days. Question paper will be bilingual i.e in English and Hindi It will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions to judge the knowledge of English language, General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and knowledge of the discipline.
- There will be a total of 140 questions for categories E-01 & NE-01. Each carrying equal marks.
- There will be a total of 100 questions for categories from NE-02 to NE-04. Each carrying equal marks.
- There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer’s marks will be deducted.
- The Paper shall be of 2 hours duration.
- General, OBC Candidates: Rs. 590/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 236/-
How to apply for UPMRCL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this posts through online by using official website on or before 02 April 2021.
Note: This notification is based on indicative advertisement published on newspaper. Online application detailed advertisement available from 10 March 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
|Buy Books Online||Click Here upto 35% off|
|Register For Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Whatsapp Telegram Group||WhatsApp || Telegram|
|Social Media Group||FaceBook |||