UPSC Recruitment 2021:
Union Public Service Commission has released recruitment notification for the post of Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Paediatrics, Physiology, Psychiatry, & Surgical Gastroenterology). The above post consists of 28 vacancies, candidate may use this Central Govt job opportunity by applying online mode. Candidates can apply from the official website (upsc.gov.in) or the direct link to apply for UPSC recruitment is given below. The last date for the submission of online application form is 15.04.2021. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should send separate application form and separate application fees. Applicant are advised to submit UPSC online application form well in advance without waiting for the last date of submission.
Before applying UPSC vacancy, candidate should read the notification thoroughly and check the eligibility criteria as given in the notification. Candidate educational qualification must be in a recognized MBBS degree. UPSC recruitment process based on interview. Candidates are advised to fill active mail address in the application form, because the shortlisted candidates will be intimated only through given e-mail. Application in a prescribed format will only be accepted otherwise it will not be considered. After applying online, candidate should take printout of the application form for future reference, the last date for printing online application form is 16.04.2021. More details of UPSC recruitment notification pdf, selection list, result, upcoming notification etc. will be available on the official website.
Details of UPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Advertisement No.||06/ 2021|
|Job Name||Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Paediatrics, Physiology, Psychiatry, & Surgical Gastroenterology)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||15.04.2021|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Assistant Professor Vacancies
- Candidate should possess MBBS degree in a relevant field.
- Check the notification for more details.
- Age limit should be 40 years.
- Based on interview.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 25 by remitting the money in any branch of SBI/ Net banking/ Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit card.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Women candidates.
- The last date to apply online is 15.04.2021.
How to apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “upsc.gov.in”
- Find the notification of Advertisement No. 06-2021 in the Recruitment
- Click and view the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- You may apply through online mode only.
- The online application form is available on the official website.
- Enter the details properly and then make the payment.
- Once check the details correctly and then click submit button.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|Buy Books Online||Click Here upto 35% off|
|Register For Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Whatsapp Telegram Group||WhatsApp || Telegram|
|Social Media Group||FaceBook ||